Can I interview you?
Each year, I get hundreds of emails from students who are writing papers on various topics.
I wish I could respond to all of them personally, but there are only so many hours in the day. So I’ve put answers to some of the questions students commonly ask on the web. Here are a links you might find helpful:
- Official bio
- List of National Geographic stories
- How I became a National Geographic photographer
- How much do National Geographic photographers make?
- Equipment list
- Making a living as a photographer
- What you can do to help the environment and endangered species
If you’re a blogger or member of the press and would like to interview me, please read the FAQs first, then feel free to contact us.